Thursday 9 October 2014

2014, thus far

It's been too long since the last proper post. I did post irregularly a few times but I've decided to clean up this space for a fresh start!

Biggest milestone achieved this year would be, I've finally GRADUATED! Of course with that being said the graduation ceremony would only be held next year because, private uni. I haven't gone for a graduation trip as well since I've been working on the online business since exams ended. Let's hope that we'll be able to plan something at the end of the year! And this just reminded me that we were at Bali last year around this time, bummer.

I have also started accumulating new skincare and makeup over the past few months, hence I've decided to 'restart' my blog to pen down reviews and share the love for the products, which worked for me, with more people! The closet can hardly fit my growing collection anymore... Oh and I have also just ordered new Laneige trouble relief skincare from Luxola a few hours ago. Haha I blame the promotional discount and my accumulated points.

I don't know how long can I keep up with this, but I hope I can. I promise an upcoming skincare/makeup post next!

xx
A

No comments: